Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh My Gosh! This Was Why I Started Running

Distance: 4.09 mi.
Time: 51:53 min.
Pace: 12:41/mile
Time of day: 12: 30 p.m.
Temp: 67°F; Bright sunshine, slight breeze

Oh my gosh! This is why I started running…to go outside on a beautiful, warm day, bright with glorious sunshine and run till sweat drips off my face and runs down my back and it doesn't even bother me and I feel absolutely great!

On a fashion note, I am going to have to do something about my running clothes. I ran today in capris (which were o.k.) and a long sleeved shirt (which was not). I chose the LS shirt because I just wasn't sure how warm it would feel. I wasn't "way too hot" or anything, but I will definitely wear a short sleeved shirt at this temperature from now on. The issue I am grappling with is I have only 1 pair of capris. So do I buy a couple more pairs of capris or just go ahead and buy shorts, because I don't have any running shorts? Such decisions. I don't think I would be comfortable in shorts right now, both because of the temperature and my not-so-chubby-anymore-but-still-not-svelte legs. Hmmm. What to do, what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment