Friday, January 29, 2010

And the Beat Goes On

3.2 mi. in 37:20 min. at 1% incline
Time of day: 7 a.m.
Temp: 18°F, WC 3°F.

In looking for the positive in today's run—I completed, in really good shape, 3 mi. at 4.9 mph. and 1% incline.

On the not so positive side, I dropped my iPhone once, accidentally hit the panic button on the treadmill and had to start over. I really need to find an armband that doesn't irritate my skin. (The Love Of My Life said he would buy one for me as a Valentine's Day gift.  He's so great!) And then after I restarted my music, the songs would play for like 3 sec. then change. I ended up starting Pandora and listening to my country music station.

I felt like a total bumbling idiot up there on the treadmill in front of the whole gym. But, and here's another good thing, I stuck it out. I restarted the machine and completed my run. I was totally distracted by what occurred and I couldn't get a good rhythm going, my breathing was erratic, but I hung in there and finished my 3 miles. That's worth a pat on the back.

So I'm off to shower. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment