Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Way Too Much Math

2.52 mi. in 36.40 min. (apprx)
This is driving me crazy. Somehow when I'm running I "pause" my new app, Running, so it doesn't track my overall time and distance. That means I have to sit down and figure out how long and how far I ran. In the big picture I realize that these 2 days won't matter. But it still makes me mad!

So today's run was much better than yesterday's. I ran at the same time, late afternoon. I don't know myself well enough to know if it was better and easier because I ran yesterday, or if it was due to the 10 degrees warmer temperature, or if it was because I didn't have a migraine hangover, or a combination of all 3, or some other reason. Last evening I was so tired I went to bed at 8 p.m. Tonight I feel great and am headed up to my sewing studio.

I am doing a short turn around tonight. I'll run again tomorrow morning at my regular time.

No comments:

Post a Comment