Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Doing Battle

1.6 mi. in 40:29 min.

Back running the neighborhood with all its ups and downs really took a toll on my distance this morning. But it was a good run. RPE about 7. I think I have the the apps situation worked out.

I have a very sore throat and runny nose, and I haven't slept worth a darn the last 2 nights. Tuesday morning I woke up around 2:30 a.m. and this morning I was awake at 3:15 a.m. So taking into account the hills, the lack of sleep, the sore throat/runny nose, and a short turn around from my run yesterday afternoon, I am please with my performance this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the illness/migraines/lack of sleep and am DOUBLY proud of you for sticking with your running plan! Hang in there, you are already doing great, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete