Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some Thoughts on My Strength Training

I was a little surprised to wake up this morning and not feel any stiffness or soreness from my workout yesterday. I did only 1 set of each exercise but I did those 15 reps at the heaviest weight from my last strength training workout. This makes me wonder if I need to increase the weight I am using.

The other thing I've been mulling over is this. I have read that you should change up your routine every 8 weeks or so. I have been using this routine for 8 weeks now. Do I think about changing the exercises? If so, do I just select other exercises that work the same body part? Do I switch from free weights to machines? Things that make me go hmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Let's discuss this weekend. Finding another workout to do would not be a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete