Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning Run

Distance: 2.19 mi.
Time: 25:45
Pace: 11:45 min/mile
Time of day: 10 a.m.
Temperature: 69F. Sunny, warm, slight breeze, another beautiful day

7 days and counting down.

A beautiful Easter morning found me out on the road running a short 2 miles. My training schedule always has me running 2 miles on Sunday, but it seemed really short today. Perhaps because yesterday was only 6 miles, not a double digit run.

Plans for race day are coming together. Coach Jeni will arrive Saturday early afternoon. Sunday after the race Scott and Sara suggested Crown Candy for lunch. Apparently Crown Candy is more than a candy store.

My goal is in sight. I can hardly believe the race is less than a week away. I have a very easy training schedule this week. A 3-mile run on Tuesday and a 4-mile run on Friday. What will I do with all my free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment