Friday, November 20, 2009

Up at Dawn

Day 4 Up again at 5 a.m. to run. Is it o.k. to say I run? I mostly walk but I'm working up to running. It sounds funny to me to say "up again at 5 a.m. to walk" when I'm training for a race. So I guess I'll say run and everyone will just understand that right now I'm working up to a "run".

Anyway, I decided that I should probably publish my stats here to let everyone know how I'm progressing. So here is today. Distance 1.8 mi. Time 36:47.

I downloaded an app for my iPhone to track my training. It's called Running Log (Winkpass Creations). One of the features I really like is how it totals my distance and time for the week. I've never done anything like that. But so far this week I've run 5.35 mi. in 2 hrs 3 min. at an average pace of 24:01. Kinda cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment