Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Runs

Saturday, 03/31
Time:  1:02:12
Distance: 5.31 mi. 
Pace: 11:32 m/mi
Time of Day: 7 a.m.
Weather: 52°F.

Oh man, it was a beautiful morning to run. It was cool, the sun was just coming up, the sky had nary a cloud.

I had emailed The Coach earlier in the week asking if it would be ok if I texted her after my runs. I was stuck on running 3-4 miles and needed some accountability. She, of course said yes, but suggested I start writing down my runs here in this blog again. She also suggested I write on my training schedule next to each day's workout how I did. Both excellent suggestions which I have started doing. Then she ended her reply with, "Get out of your HEAD! You can run more than 4 miles. Just do it!" Hence, my 5.31 mile run today. Truly, I love her tough love!!

Sunday, 04/01
Time: 17:47
Distance: 1.6 mi.
Pace: 11:06 m/mi
Time of Day: 10:30 a.m.
Weather: 72°F.

Just a short run today. It was sunny and no breeze. I ran on the school track while The Love walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment