Monday, May 17, 2010

Crazy Schedules

A crazy travel schedule over the next 2 weeks has my running training schedule all mixed up. So here's a recap.

Monday, 5/10
Distance: 6.37 mi.
Time: 1:19:59
Pace: 12:33 min/mi
Time of Day: 12:30 p.m.
Temperatue: 51F cloudy & overcast

Cloudy & overcast will be a common theme for the next couple of weeks. What happened to the whole "Aprl showers bring May flowers" thing? I am so tired or "cloudy and overcast".

Today's run was pretty good. I felt strong running at a 12:33 pace. My goal for the North Shore race is going to be a 13:00 min/mile.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

I did strength training on Tuesday & Thursday, but I'm miss the 1 mile warm up runs. Wednesday was a rest day.

Friday, 05/14

Distance: 5.12 mi.
Time: 1:03:38
Pace: 12:26 min/mi
Time of day: 4:30 p.m.
Temperature: 60-ish. Sunny, warm, slightly humid

Finally The Love's car was repaired and we went to Chicago to pick it up. I ran a trail near Coach Jeni's house. It was a pretty trail, muddy from recent rains, but still very nice.

Saturday, 05/15

Distance: 6.5 mi.
Time: 1:22:23
Pace: 12:40 min/mi
Time of day: 5:30 p.m.
Temperature: 60F, cloudy, cool, rainy

I ran today after spending 6 hours in the car which is what I did yesterday. But, and I hate to admit this, my running app malfunctioned in a big way and that throws me off. If the app just quits playing the music then I can adjust to that. But when it keeps switching off and on and playing the music in fast forward and then shuts off completely and then I have to restart the running app and then it stops and starts again--well, it just makes me mad and screws me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment