Sunday, August 28, 2011

Good Sunday Run

Time: 53:00 min.
Distance: 4.14 mi.
Pace: 12:47 m/mi
Time of Day: 10:30 a.m.
Weather: 72°F.

Another really great run. I chose a trail I haven't run in a long time. It is a loop and flat as a pancake. I figured that after yesterday's long run I needed an "easy" route. It was a beautiful morning. The sky was clear and oh so blue. There was just the slightest breeze. I know the east coast is suffering with Hurricane Irene, but gosh, it is gorgeous here.

Tomorrow I have to 'fess up to Kelly that I haven't done any strength training since last Monday. (It was an awful week for me.) I am doing the 100 push-up app on my iPhone. Kelly incorporates push ups in my workout occasionally. I'm still doing "girl" push ups, knees on the ground, but I can do 25 of them. I'm so thrilled I can do any kind of push up that I downloaded this app to keep me working on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment